SAFETY & RISK MANAGEMENT
All Chandler Recruitment consultants value our staff and take their safety seriously. As part of our service, we offer OHS risk assessments of your policies and procedures for our temp-to-perm recruitment clients to ensure the working environment is safe. Many of our clients use this as an OHS ‘health check’ for their organisation, and enjoy a collaborative relationship to update safety policies and procedures. We take the time to get involved with your business to make sure our services are as helpful to you as possible.
We ensure our permanent candidates are inducted according to your business policies and procedures before they begin so they are confident, prepared and productive from day one. Our recruitment consultants are experienced in taking new starters through inductions online, in-office and in factories, warehouses and on construction sites safely and with minimal disruption to work.
Why choose chandler services?
- Proudly Australian, Chandler Services has big business capabilities with a small business mentality.
- We have great relationships and rapport with all with all our clients and candidates.
- Our personalised approach and prompt response is key to our success.
- We always give you a person, never a voicemail
What makes us different is our staff:
- Quality Service, attention to detail, and one-on-one client relationships is our trademark.
- Our clients love the way we actively listen to their feedback and continuously improve our services in response.
- We hire specialty consultants from your industry, giving us better insight into your needs.
- We are there for you 24/7 every day of the year.
Our methodology sets us apart from competitors:
- Over twenty years of developing best recruitment practice combined with great leadership and team work makes our consultants some of the best you can find.
- No problem is too great a challenge; no solution too difficult to find.
- You can be sure we will never let you down.
There are 10 good reasons why you should join Chandler’s team of high performing candidates:
- Chandler allows you access to a variety of opportunities with a range of organizations. Some of whom choose to exclusively use Chandler to source there valuable team members.
- Chandler can offer salary advice and help you get what you’re really worth!
- Chandler provide you with all the information. From a full position description, the team, working environment and longer term opportunities. Information you wouldn’t normally receive from an interview.
- Chandler pays wages weekly. No longer do you need to wait weeks for your hard earned money!
- Chandler offer temporary, contract and permanent employment opportunities, allowing you the choice which best suits your situation.
- Chandler offer professional support and can provide you with tips to ensure your resume and interview techniques are top class.
- Chandler is cognizant of the importance of safety and conducts risk assessments on all our sites. We treat OH&S with the highest importance and encourage consultation with your Consultant on any OH&S issue.
- Any testing or assessments conducted with Chandler is provided to you. This way you can build a portfolio of results for the future.
- Chandler’s experienced consultants are available 24 / 7. So when you need them, they are there for you.
- Its free to apply. So what are you waiting for?
We don’t take short cuts:
- We believe in excellence.
- We focus on finding the best solutions for each individual client.
- We like to grow our relationships
From years of experience, our Consultants have gained industry knowledge and understand the complexities within the recruitment process. We don’t take short cuts and our clients benefit from this. Spending most of our time listening to the needs of our clients and their requirements, we ensure the right candidate is presented to you.
We at Chandler like to be treated like an individual and the same goes for our clients. We are available to take your call when you want to speak with us. We understand that sometimes this is outside business hours, and that’s why we carry our business mobiles everywhere. We tailor our service to your business, that is, your way not the ‘highway’. We like to be involved in your business so we can be as helpful as possible.
We understand that by the time you call, you may already be behind the 8 ball. For this reason we are proactive in our approach and will have the right candidate ready to go. All urgent orders will be filled within 30 minutes and you will be kept up to date every step of the way.
24 / 7 / 365 approach
Chandler understands our industry and our clients needs. We understand that your business may not just operate during ‘normal’ business hours. For this reason all Consultants and Account Managers are contactable 24 / 7 / 365 days a year. We are here when you need us.
Chandler can provide a dedicated on site consultant. A thorough needs analysis will be conducted as part of this process.
Temporary to Permanent Recruitment
Chandler’s recruitment methodology is very effective and as such our clients benefit by having the highest quality candidates on site. Chandler understands that great employees are the key to a business’ success and welcome our clients to take our casuals on as permanent employees.
Chandler is confident in our approach and our quality of candidates placed. For this reason, Chandler will guarantee that if a candidate is deemed unsuitable and finished within the first 4 hours, we will not bill for time worked.
Chandler recruitment is strongly committed to the management of health, safety, welfare and injury prevention. We believe this is best achieved through a partnership agreement with our clients. All Chandler’s Consultants have undergone risk assessment training and will conduct a site risk assessment yearly as part of our commitment.